Tuesday 30 November 2010

Testimonial from Olli

I've just received this email from Olli who I took out for 2 days sport climbing in El Chorro.

I went out for a couple of days instruction with Rory during my stay in El Chorro. Coming from a bouldering background I had experience on rock but had never climbed routes. Within a couple of days Rory taught me the basics of sport climbing and built my confidence level up enough to get me on lead. He was very good at judging my skill level and with his laid back friendly attitude I never felt out of control or pressured. I tapped into his huge wealth of technical knowledge which he was always happy to share clearly and concisely. He also made efforts to introduce me to other climbers and potential partners in the area, which I really appreciated. I would highly recommend Rory to new or seasoned climbers alike.